Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Cable Reverse Adapter Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
- The direction of this cable is reverse to normal applications. This cable is to solve the problem with not enough 4 pin molex power situation. It converts the power supplier socket from SATA to Molex. This provide extra power connection for those peripheral requires connecting to 4 pin IDE Molex, e.g. DVD, VDC, HDD.
How to use:
- Connect 15 pin SATA to the SATA power supply socket
- Connect 4 pin molex to the peripheral
- Reverse direction. Suitable for peirpheral using molex power while power supply is SATA.
- Easy to use; plug and use
- Peripheral requires 4 pin molex power
- Power supply with 15 pin SATA socket
- Approx. 15cm ( or 6 inches )
- 4 pin IDE molex female
- 15 pin SATA male
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- 15 pin SATA to 4 Pin Power Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec Motherboard USB 2.0 to 3.0 Adapter 9 Pin Female to 20 Pin Male Header Cable USB 3.0 Front Panel to USB 2.0 Motherboard Converter Computer Internal Cable
Wavertec 50cm 1.6Ft USB 3.0 Motherboard Adapter Cable 20 Pin Male to Female Extension Header Cable USB Computer Internal Connector