Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Cable Reverse Adapter Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
- The direction of this cable is reverse to normal applications. This cable is to solve the problem with not enough 4 pin molex power situation. It converts the power supplier socket from SATA to Molex. This provide extra power connection for those peripheral requires connecting to 4 pin IDE Molex, e.g. DVD, VDC, HDD.
How to use:
- Connect 15 pin SATA to the SATA power supply socket
- Connect 4 pin molex to the peripheral
- Reverse direction. Suitable for peirpheral using molex power while power supply is SATA.
- Easy to use; plug and use
- Peripheral requires 4 pin molex power
- Power supply with 15 pin SATA socket
- Approx. 15cm ( or 6 inches )
- 4 pin IDE molex female
- 15 pin SATA male
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- 15 pin SATA to 4 Pin Power Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 6 Pin to SATA Power Cable Adapter Converter for PCI-E to 15 Pin SATA Lead Cord Computer Internal Connector PC DIY
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15Pin SATA Male to Female & 4Pin IDE Molex Female Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA Male to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec Molex to SATA Power Adapter Cable Splitter 1:2 2x 15 Pin Female to 4 Pin Male Cable