Wavertec UK Plug 2.5 + 3.5 IDE + SATA to USB 3.0 A Adapter Cable OTB Converter USB Male to Male Cable 3 in 1 Hard Drive Cable with External Power for 2.5 IDE 3.5 IDE SATA I II Hard Drive HDD OEM
This cable allows you to connect the Hard Drive with easy. It allows you to connect to 3 different kinds of HDD, namely 2.5” IDE, 3.5” IDE and SATA. It avoids a lot of plug and unplug thanks to this various connectors. All three HDD can be used at the same time.
How to use:
- Set your IDE Hard Drive to Master
- If you connect the USB to USB3.0, power will be drew from the socket to support 2.5” IDE and no external power will be needed. If you connect to USB2.0, an external power will be needed. 3.5” IDE and SATA will also require external power no matter connecting to USB2.0 or USB3.0.
- Connect to power if more than one HDD is on use.
- 2.5” IDE, 3.5”IDE, SATA, all three HDD can be used at the same time.
- USB side is compliant to USB3.0.
- USB3.0 which provide power to 2.5” IDE HDD.
- 3in1 adapter cable; avoids lots of plug and unplug.
- Carry an OTB One Touch Backup.
- With LED Indicator light.
- Plug and Play for most of the Windows OS.
- Support more than 2TB of SATA hard drive, 2.5 "/ 3.5" hard drive, 5.25 " CD / DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-RW, DVDs-RAM
- Supports ATA / ATAPI device
- Win10/Win8/Win7/Win 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA / MAC OS 9.X/10.X / Linux (Mac and Linux will need to install the driver provided)
- Support the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, compatible with Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, Revision 1.0A
- IDE/SATA to USB Main Cable Length: Approx. 0.5M or 1.6Ft
- 43 Pin Female for connecting 2.5” IDE Hard Drive
- 40 Pin Female for connecting 3.5” IDE Hard Drive
- 22 Pin Female for connecting to SATA
- This cable is compatible with SATA Drive V1.0 (1.5 Gbit/s) and V2.0 (3 Gbit/s). It cannot work with eSATA nor Powered Over eSATA eSATAp
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the main board and the accessories connecting.
- 3in1 IDE/SATA to USB3.0 Adapter Cable
- USB3.0 Male to Male Cable
- External Power Converter, UK Plug
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 55cm 1.8Ft Internal Power Cable 4 Pin IDE Molex Male - SATA Female - SATA Female - Molex Female Extension Motherboard Header Cable