Wavertec test USB Type C to VGA Female + USB3.0 Port + Type C Female Charge for Mac PC Power Short Adapter Cable for Apple MacBook Pro Air Windows PC to VGA TV Display
This short adapter cable allows you to connect USB Type C devices, e.g. Apple MacBook 12¡¨, to VGA display. It carries a USB C female so that you can charge the device while display.
The USB3.0 Type A port solves the problem of some MacBook which carries only Type C but your data is in USB Type A devices.
- Carries a USB 3.0 Type A port
- Carries a USB C female so that you can charge the device while display.
- Display MacBook / PC content on bigger screen
- Small and easy for carry
- Plug and Play
- USB Type C devices on one side ( e.g. MacBook Air 12¡¨ or Windows PC )
- VGA display on the other side
- Max. Resolution: 1080P
- Power supply must be under either 81W or 20V/3A
- Connector A: USB Type C Male
- Connector B: VGA Female
- Connector C: USB3.0 Type A Female
- Connector D: USB Type C for charging
- Cable length: Approx. 8 inches ( or 20cm )
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- For charging, we suggest you to use the original charging adapter. If you want to use replacement power adapter, it MUST BE UNDER either 81W or 20V/3A.
- The type C female is only for charging. It does not have data transfer function.
- USB Type C Male to VGA Female with Type C Charge Short Adapter Cable