Wavertec Mini DP Thunderbolt Male to 24+5 DVI Female Short Cable Adapter OEM
This connector is to connect Apple MacBook with Mini Displayport ( also compatible with Thunderbolt ) to DVI display.
How to use:
Connect the Mini DP side to you Apple MacBook.
Connect the DVI side to an cable(not included).
We do not recommend you using this cable if your system has been modified to Windows or other Operation System.
- Converts Mini DP socket to 24+5 DVI female socket
- Support Mini Displayport 20 Pin / Thunderbold
- With Displayport 1.1A and 1.2 standard
- Support 10.8Gbps video bandwidth
- Support 1080P (1920x1080P) DVI resolution
- Support DVI 12 bit deep color (all channel 36 bit deep color)
- Support hot plug and un-plug detection
- Built-in chip; No external power required
- Apple iMac / Mac Mini / Mac Pro / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1
- Dell XPS14Z XPS15
- Mini Displayport / Thunderbolt Port
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- The HDMI / VGA cable is not included. We have HDMI / VGA cable in our store for your choice.
- The Apple computer is with Mini Displayport if the product is produced before Year 2011. After that, it changes to Thunderbolt. This cable can support both port.
- We do not recommend you using this adapter if your system has been modified to Windows or other Operation System.
- Mini Displayport Male to DVI Female Short Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec USB Type C to DP VGA HDMI Adapter Cable Multi Screen with Audio for PC MacBook Three Display Micro USB Powered to Display Dell Lenovo HP
USB Type C to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter Cable 2 Screen with Audio Multi Screen Micro USB Powered for MacBook Dell Lenovo PC to HDTV HDMI Display
Wavertec Certified 3M Standard HDMI 1.4 A Male to A Male Cable 4K x2K 3D Ethernet Meshed