Wavertec EU Plug 80cm 2.5 3.5 SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Long Cable with DC Power SSD SATA Hard Drive Cable HDD Connector 12A 2V Power
For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you do not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5” SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A via the power socket on the cable.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” SATA hard disk.
- 12V/2A power adapter included.
- USB A side is USB3.0
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- Length: Approx. 80cm ( or 2.6Ft)
- For external power source the power is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB3.0 standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- Power Adapter for connecting 3.5” hard disk.
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 20cm Right Angled SATA Power Cable Splitter 1 to 2 Extension Cable 1:2 15 Pin SATA
Wavertec 29 Pin SAS Hard Drive to 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Adapter Cable for SAS HDD RAID
Wavertec 50cm 1.6Ft 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin Power to 22 Pin SATA Adapter Cable Motherboard SATA Header to External SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD
Wavertec USB Type C Hub SD TF Card Adapter 2 USB3.0 Female Ports Short Cable Converter for Apple MacBook Air Pro Dell IBM Lenovo OEM