Wavertec EU Plug 80cm 2.5 3.5 SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Long Cable with DC Power SSD SATA Hard Drive Cable HDD Connector 12A 2V Power
For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you do not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5” SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A via the power socket on the cable.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” SATA hard disk.
- 12V/2A power adapter included.
- USB A side is USB3.0
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- Length: Approx. 80cm ( or 2.6Ft)
- For external power source the power is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB3.0 standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- Power Adapter for connecting 3.5” hard disk.
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.1 Type C Adapter Cable 12V 2A DC Power for MacBook PC Dell ThinkPad to Hard Disk Drive - US Plug
Wavertec Right Angled 15 Pin SATA Power Extension Cable Male to Female with Clip Inter Lock Computer Internal Cable
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2