Wavertec Mini DP Male to HDMI Female Short Cable Mini DisplayPort Converter OEM
This cable is to connect Apple MacBook with Mini Displayport ( also compatible with Thunderbolt ) to HDMI display.
How to use:
Connect the thunderbolt side to you Apple MacBook.
Connect the HDMI side to an HDMI cable(not included).
We do not recommend you using this cable if your system has been modified to Windows or other Operation System.
- Support Mini Displayport 20 Pin.
- Support Thunderbolt
- Support video Bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs.
- Support QXGA (2560x1600).
- Support the 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel.
- Support hot plug and un-plug detection
- Support the one lane, one direction, four-line connection
- Built-in chip; No external power required
- Apple iMac / Mac Mini / Mac Pro / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro
- Mini Displayport / Thunderbolt Port
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- The HDMI cable is not included. We have HDMI cable in our store for your choice.
- The Apple computer is with Mini Displayport if the product is produced before Year 2011. After that, it changes to Thunderbolt. This cable can support both port.
- We do not recommend you using this cable if your system has been modified to Windows or other Operation System.
- Mini Displayport Male to HDMI Female Short Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec USB Type C to DP VGA HDMI Adapter Cable Multi Screen with Audio for PC MacBook Three Display Micro USB Powered to Display Dell Lenovo HP
USB Type C to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter Cable 2 Screen with Audio Multi Screen Micro USB Powered for MacBook Dell Lenovo PC to HDTV HDMI Display
Wavertec Certified 3M Standard HDMI 1.4 A Male to A Male Cable 4K x2K 3D Ethernet Meshed