Wavertec US Plug SATA to USB Adaptor High Speed USB3.1 Type A with 12V DC Power Hard Drive USB Adapter for 3.5 2.5 SATA 2.5 SSD 5TB Hard Drive HDD
For similar application, we have a buyer sharing his experiences. You can watch the video on YouTube.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5??or 2.5??
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5??SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- For connecting 3.5??hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
- High Speed; Support USB 3.1 Speed; Max 10Gb/s
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5??and 2.5??SATA hard disk.
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A is included.
- 3.5??/ 2.5??SATA 22 pin hard disk
- Type A USB3.1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- Support USB 3.1 Speed; Max 10Gb/s
- Support SATA: III / II / I
- Support 2.5 SSD
- Support upto 5TB Hard Drive with connection to power
- SATA Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Support Windows / Mac
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please use the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with US plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB Type A 3.1 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5??and 3.5??Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( US Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec USB3.1 Type C Thunderbolt to HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz Female Short Cable Connector Adapter Metallic Case for Mac MacBook Pro Windows PC OEM
Wavertec USB Type C to 4K HDMI 2.0 VGA 2 Dual Screen for MacBook Thunderbolt 3 USB3.1 Adapter Cable Converter Metallic Case HMI VGA Female OEM