Wavertec 60cm Long USB2.0 9 Pin / USB3.0 20 Pin to USB3.0 A Female Cable with Panel Mount USB Header Flat Computer Internal Adapter PC DIY
This is a dual use adapter cable. It has a 9 pin female so that you can plug to your USB2.0 motherboard to give USB A Female. It also has a 20 pin female so that you can plug to USB3.0 motherboard to give USB A Female.
If your motherboard is now USB2.0, you can use this cable. In a later time, when you decided to change to USB3.0 motherboard, this cable still can be used. You do not need to buy a new cable.
- Flat and soft. Easy to hide inside a PC.
- The USB A female carries a screw hole for fixing on the front panel.
- It contains a 9 Pin and a 20 Pin Female cable. This cable can be used on both USB 2.0 and USB3.0 motherboard.
- It converts to USB A female.
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Better cable construction with heavier wire gauge and double layers shielding.
- Speedy charging (if applicable); 80% faster than USB2.0
- Converts motherboard 9 Pin or 20 Pin to USB A Female
- The 20 Pin end and USB A end are compliant to USB 3.0 standard
- You can connect either to 9 Pin USB2.0 or 20 Pin USB3.0. You cannot connect to both at the same time.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- 9 Pin / 20 Pin Female to USB A Female Flat Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec Motherboard USB 2.0 to 3.0 Adapter 9 Pin Female to 20 Pin Male Header Cable USB 3.0 Front Panel to USB 2.0 Motherboard Converter Computer Internal Cable
Wavertec 50cm 1.6Ft USB 3.0 Motherboard Adapter Cable 20 Pin Male to Female Extension Header Cable USB Computer Internal Connector