Wavertec 5M 16Ft Mini USB 3.0 10 Pin Mini B to USB 3.0 A Cable USB3.0 Mini 10 Pin Male to USB 3.0 A Male Long Cable
There are two types of Mini USB in the market. Make sure yours is Mini 10 Pin before purchase.
- Coarse wire gauge to facilitate data transfer
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Better cable construction with heavier wire gauge and double layers shielding.
- Speedy charging (if applicable); 80% faster than USB2.0
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- There are two types of Mini USB in the market. Make sure yours is Mini 10 Pin before purchase.
- USB 3.0 A to Mini 10 Male to Male Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 55cm 1.8Ft Internal Power Cable 4 Pin IDE Molex Male - SATA Female - SATA Female - Molex Female Extension Motherboard Header Cable