Wavertec US Plug SATA Cable 22 Pin SATA 2 to USB 3.0 Adapter with DC Power Connector for 2.5 3.5 SATA SDD Hard Drive HDD Cable
For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5” SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source with the power adapter.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA hard disk.
- All-in-One set: DC Adapter of 12V 2A included.
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- USB Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB 3.0 Standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with USA plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( USA Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 15Pin SATA Male to Female & 4Pin IDE Molex Female Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA Male to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.1 Type C Adapter Cable 12V 2A DC Power for MacBook PC Dell ThinkPad to Hard Disk Drive - US Plug
Wavertec Right Angled 15 Pin SATA Power Extension Cable Male to Female with Clip Inter Lock Computer Internal Cable
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2