Wavertec US Plug SATA Cable 22 Pin SATA 2 to USB 3.0 Adapter with DC Power Connector for 2.5 3.5 SATA SDD Hard Drive HDD Cable
For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5” SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source with the power adapter.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA hard disk.
- All-in-One set: DC Adapter of 12V 2A included.
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- USB Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB 3.0 Standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with USA plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( USA Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 20cm Right Angled SATA Power Cable Splitter 1 to 2 Extension Cable 1:2 15 Pin SATA
Wavertec 29 Pin SAS Hard Drive to 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Adapter Cable for SAS HDD RAID
Wavertec 50cm 1.6Ft 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin Power to 22 Pin SATA Adapter Cable Motherboard SATA Header to External SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD
Wavertec USB Type C Hub SD TF Card Adapter 2 USB3.0 Female Ports Short Cable Converter for Apple MacBook Air Pro Dell IBM Lenovo OEM