Wavertec 60cm 2Ft Male to Male USB3.0 Cable with Two Male Ends Y Cable Power Data Transfer High Speed
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Better cable construction with heavier wire gauge and double layers shielding.
- Speedy charging (if applicable); 80% faster than USB2.0
- USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1
- With two USB 3.0 A to ensure fast transfer of data and one USB 2.0 A for power up data transfer
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- One of the USB A Male is USB2.0. It is for power up data transfer. For the two main plugs, they are USB3.0.
- USB 3.0 A Male to Male with Extra USB A 2.0 for Power Up Data Transfer
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 3M 10Ft Mini USB 3.0 10 Pin Mini B to USB 3.0 A Cable USB3.0 Mini 10 Pin Male to USB 3.0 A Male Long Cable
Wavertec 1.6Ft 50cm Short Lightning to USB C Cable for iPhone Thunderbolt Apple USB C OEM
Wavertec 10Ft 3M Long Lightning to USB C Cable for iPhone Thunderbolt Apple USB C OEM
Wavertec 6Ft 2M Long Lightning to USB C Cable for iPhone Thunderbolt Apple USB C OEM