Wavertec 60cm Short Mini 10 Pin Cable with USB Power Y Cable Mini USB 3.0 to USB 3.0 Male Hard Drive Cable HDD Cable
You will find this cable extremely useful when you have high capacity hard disk drive. The extra power supplied via the USB cable is not just facilitating the data transfer. It can also protect the hard disk drive.
- Carries a USB 2.0 power cable for power up data transfer. This facilitates the data transfer. At the same time, it protects the hard disk drive.
- High quality cable with OD 6.0mm and double layer shielded
- Support hot plug and unplug
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Better cable construction with heavier wire gauge and double layers shielding.
- Speedy charging (if applicable); 80% faster than USB2.0
- USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1
- Extra USB charging cable is USB2.0
- Outer Diameter : 6.0mm
- Double layers shielding
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Mini 10 Pin to USB 3.0 A with Extra USB for Power Up Data Transfer
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 55cm 1.8Ft Internal Power Cable 4 Pin IDE Molex Male - SATA Female - SATA Female - Molex Female Extension Motherboard Header Cable