Wavertec UK Plug SATA Cable 22 Pin SATA 2 to USB 3.0 Adapter with DC Power Connector for 2.5 3.5 SATA SDD Hard Drive HDD Cable
For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5” SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source with the power adapter.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA hard disk.
- All-in-One set: DC Adapter of 12V 2A included.
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- USB Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB 3.0 Standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with UK plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( UK Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 55cm 1.8Ft Internal Power Cable 4 Pin IDE Molex Male - SATA Female - SATA Female - Molex Female Extension Motherboard Header Cable