Wavertec UK Plug SATA Cable 22 Pin SATA 2 to USB 3.0 Adapter with DC Power Connector for 2.5 3.5 SATA SDD Hard Drive HDD Cable
For connecting 3.5??hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5??or 2.5??
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5??SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- When you want to connect to a 3.5??SATA hard disk, remember to connect to an external power source with the power adapter.
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5??and 2.5??SATA hard disk.
- All-in-One set: DC Adapter of 12V 2A included.
- 3.5??/ 2.5??SATA 22 pin hard disk
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- USB Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Compliant to USB 3.0 Standard
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with UK plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5??and 3.5??Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( UK Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 43 & 40 Pin IDE & 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable with OTB External Power US Plug
Wavertec 6in 15cm USB to SATA Connector Y Cable Adapter with USB Power SATA 3 to USB3.0 for 2.5 SATA SSD Hard Drive HDD
Wavertec 2.5 SATA IDE Hard Drive HDD Silica Case Blue Anti-Shock Protective Case Plastic
Wavertec 22 Pin SATA to Power eSATA Port Adapter Cable with 4 Pin IDE Power for 3.5??2.5??SATA Hard Disk HDD Y Cable Power Over eSATA eSATAp