Wavertec 29 Pin SAS Hard Drive to 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Adapter Cable for SAS HDD RAID
- This cable is for SAS hard disk drive and peripheral. It is not for SATA.
- Please make sure your SAS peripheral supports the SATA mode. Otherwise, it won't be functioning.
- Please turn off all the power when plug in and off. This avoide the damaging of board and peripheral.
If you have SAS devices but your motherboard has only SATA. This cable can help you for the connection.
How to use:
- Turn off all the power.
- Make connections
- If it works, then completed.
- Set SATA to RAID/AHCI mode ( if needed)
- Set SAS as the primary hard disk drive. (if needed)
- Allow you to connect SAS to SATA header.
- 4 pin ide molex powered
- Long cable; Approx. 70cm between SAS and SATA.
- SAS peripherals which supports SATA mode.
- 7 pin SATA header on motherboard.
- 4 pin molex power source.
- Max. Speed 6Gb/s; same as SATA.
- Length: Approx. 70cm (or 2Ft) between SAS and SATA
- Length: Approx. 10cm ( or 4in) for 4 pin power
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- SAS to SATA with 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 20cm 8in Short Right Angle SATA Data Cable SATA 3 6Gbps 7 Pin SATA Female to Female with Lead Locking Clips Computer Internal SATA Cable SSD Hard Drive HDD
Wavertec 1M 3Ft Right Angle SATA Cable SATA 3 6Gbps 7 Pin SATA Female to Female Long Cable with Lead Locking Clips Computer Internal SATA Cable SSD Hard Drive HDD
Wavertec 20cm 8in SATA Data Cable 7 Pin Female to Female SATA 3 Cable Hard Drive HDD Connector Extension Adapter