Wavertec 29 Pin SAS Hard Drive to 7 Pin SATA with 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Adapter Cable for SAS HDD RAID
- This cable is for SAS hard disk drive and peripheral. It is not for SATA.
- Please make sure your SAS peripheral supports the SATA mode. Otherwise, it won't be functioning.
- Please turn off all the power when plug in and off. This avoide the damaging of board and peripheral.
If you have SAS devices but your motherboard has only SATA. This cable can help you for the connection.
How to use:
- Turn off all the power.
- Make connections
- If it works, then completed.
- Set SATA to RAID/AHCI mode ( if needed)
- Set SAS as the primary hard disk drive. (if needed)
- Allow you to connect SAS to SATA header.
- 4 pin ide molex powered
- Long cable; Approx. 70cm between SAS and SATA.
- SAS peripherals which supports SATA mode.
- 7 pin SATA header on motherboard.
- 4 pin molex power source.
- Max. Speed 6Gb/s; same as SATA.
- Length: Approx. 70cm (or 2Ft) between SAS and SATA
- Length: Approx. 10cm ( or 4in) for 4 pin power
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- SAS to SATA with 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec Motherboard USB 2.0 to 3.0 Adapter 9 Pin Female to 20 Pin Male Header Cable USB 3.0 Front Panel to USB 2.0 Motherboard Converter Computer Internal Cable
Wavertec 50cm 1.6Ft USB 3.0 Motherboard Adapter Cable 20 Pin Male to Female Extension Header Cable USB Computer Internal Connector