Wavertec UK Plug 22 Pin 2.5 3.5 SATA to USB3.0 Adapter Cable with DC Power Adapter Hard Drive USB Adapter
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
- Compliant to USB3.0; Max 5Gb/s
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA hard disk. And 2.5” SSD as well.
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A is included.
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- 2.5” SSD
- Type A USB3.1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- Support USB 3.0 Speed; Max 5Gb/s
- Support SATA: III / II / I
- Support 2.5 SSD
- Support upto 5TB Hard Drive with connection to power
- SATA Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Support Windows / Mac
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please use the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with UK Plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB Type A 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Cable
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( UK Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Male to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 55cm 1.8Ft Internal Power Cable 4 Pin IDE Molex Male - SATA Female - SATA Female - Molex Female Extension Motherboard Header Cable