Wavertec 15Pin SATA Male to Female & 4Pin IDE Molex Female Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA Male to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
- This cable solves three sceenarios. It can act as an extension cable for SATA power. It can also act as converter from SATA to Molex. Thirdly, it splits from one SATA to one Molex and one SATA.
- This provide extra power connection for those peripheral requires connecting to 15 pin SATA and/or 4 pin IDE Molex, e.g. DVD, VDC, HDD.
How to use:
- Connect 15 pin SATA male to the SATA power supply socket
- Connect 15 pin SATA female and/or 4 pin molex female to the peripheral
- Resulting 1x SATA female and 1x Molex Power female
- Reverse direction. Suitable for peirpheral using molex power while power supply is SATA.
- 15 pin SATA power extension
- Easy to use; plug and use
- Peripheral requires 15 pin sata or 4 pin molex power
- Power supply with 15 pin SATA socket
- Each side of cable is approx. 20cm ( or 8 inches )
- 1x 15pin SATA female and 1x 4 pin molex female
- 1x 15 pin SATA male
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- 15 pin SATA to SATA and Molex Power Cable
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 4 Pin Molex Female to 2x Right Angle 15 Pin SATA Female Power Splitter Adapter Cable 1:2
Wavertec 6 Pin to SATA Power Cable Adapter Converter for PCI-E to 15 Pin SATA Lead Cord Computer Internal Connector PC DIY
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 2x Molex 4 Pin Power Adapter Cable Reverse Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable
Wavertec 15 Pin SATA to 4 Pin IDE Molex Power Cable Reverse Adapter Converter SATA to Molex Female for DVD VCD HDD Hard Drive Power Cable