Wavertec US Plug SATA to USB Adaptor High Speed USB3.1 Type A with 12V DC Power Hard Drive USB Adapter for 3.5 2.5 SATA 2.5 SSD 5TB Hard Drive HDD
This conversion cable allows you to connect USB3.0 to a 22 pin SATA hard disk. No matter it is 3.5” or 2.5”.
How to use:
- When connecting to a 2.5” SATA hard disk, you might not need to connect to external power source.
- For connecting 3.5” hard disk, you will need to connect to an external power source of 12V/2A. A DC power adapter is included with this package.
- High Speed; Support USB 3.1 Speed; Max 10Gb/s
- Allows you to connect even with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA hard disk.
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A is included.
- 3.5” / 2.5” SATA 22 pin hard disk
- Type A USB3.1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
- Support USB 3.1 Speed; Max 10Gb/s
- Support SATA: III / II / I
- Support 2.5 SSD
- Support upto 5TB Hard Drive with connection to power
- SATA Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 30cm ( or 12 inches )
- Power Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 1M ( or 3.3 Ft )
- External power source is 12V/2A.
- Support Windows / Mac
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If your SATA hard disk drive is power demanding, please use the power source.
- The DC adapter cable is with US plug
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the motherboard and the accessories connecting.
- Connection Cable USB Type A 3.1 to SATA 22 Pin Cable for 2.5” and 3.5” Hard Disk
- DC Power Adapter 12V 2A ( US Plug )
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 43 & 40 Pin IDE & 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable with OTB External Power US Plug
Wavertec 40cm 1Ft Short Micro USB 3.0 Male to USB 3.0 Male with USB Power Y Cable HDD USB Adapter Micro USB Type B to USB Type A Cable for Hard Drive
Wavertec USB Type C Male to 1Gb Ethernet Card RJ-45 1000 Mbps with 3 USB 3.0 Ports Hub LAN Metallic Case for Apple MacBook Dell IBM Universal OEM