Wavertec 43 & 40 Pin IDE & 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable with OTB External Power US Plug
This cable allows you to connect the Hard Drive with easy. It allows you to connect to 3 different kinds of HDD, namely 2.5” IDE, 3.5” IDE and SATA. It avoids a lot of plug and unplug thanks to this various connectors. All three HDD can be used at the same time.
How to use:
- Set your IDE Hard Drive to Master
- If you connect the USB to USB3.0, power will be drew from the socket to support 2.5” IDE and no external power will be needed. If you connect to USB2.0, an external power will be needed. 3.5” IDE and SATA will also require external power no matter connecting to USB2.0 or USB3.0.
- Connect to power if more than one HDD is on use.
- 2.5” IDE, 3.5”IDE, SATA, all three HDD can be used at the same time.
- USB side is compliant to USB3.0.
- USB3.0 which provide power to 2.5” IDE HDD.
- 3in1 adapter cable; avoids lots of plug and unplug.
- Carry an OTB One Touch Backup.
- With LED Indicator light.
- Plug and Play for most of the Windows OS.
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Support more than 2TB of SATA hard drive, 2.5 "/ 3.5" hard drive, 5.25 " CD / DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-RW, DVDs-RAM
- Supports ATA / ATAPI device
- Win10/Win8/Win7/Win 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA / MAC OS 9.X/10.X / Linux (Mac and Linux will need to install the driver provided)
- Support the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, compatible with Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, Revision 1.0A
- IDE/SATA to USB Main Cable Length: Approx. 0.5M or 1.6Ft
- 43 Pin Female for connecting 2.5” IDE Hard Drive
- 40 Pin Female for connecting 3.5” IDE Hard Drive
- 22 Pin Female for connecting to SATA
- This cable is compatible with SATA Drive V1.0 (1.5 Gbit/s) and V2.0 (3 Gbit/s). It cannot work with eSATA nor Powered Over eSATA eSATAp
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- This item alone cannot change the speed of any attached devices. The final speed depends on the main board and the accessories connecting.
- 3in1 IDE/SATA to USB3.0 Adapter Cable
- USB3.0 Male to Male Cable
- External Power Converter, US Plug
We Also Recommend
Wavertec US Plug SATA to USB Adaptor High Speed USB3.1 Type A with 12V DC Power Hard Drive USB Adapter for 3.5 2.5 SATA 2.5 SSD 5TB Hard Drive HDD
Wavertec 40cm 1Ft Short Micro USB 3.0 Male to USB 3.0 Male with USB Power Y Cable HDD USB Adapter Micro USB Type B to USB Type A Cable for Hard Drive
Wavertec USB Type C Male to 1Gb Ethernet Card RJ-45 1000 Mbps with 3 USB 3.0 Ports Hub LAN Metallic Case for Apple MacBook Dell IBM Universal OEM