Wavertec 60cm 2Ft Male to Male USB3.0 Cable with Two Male Ends Y Cable Power Data Transfer High Speed
USB3.0 Vs USB2.0:
- Band width is 10 times of USB2.0
- Max. speed 5Gb/s; Compare with USB2.0 480Mb/s
- Low energy consumption; e.g. at 25Mb/s, the energy consumption is 25% lower than USB2.0
- Max. power is 4.5W compare with 2.5W of USB2.0
- Better cable construction with heavier wire gauge and double layers shielding.
- Speedy charging (if applicable); 80% faster than USB2.0
- USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1
- With two USB 3.0 A to ensure fast transfer of data and one USB 2.0 A for power up data transfer
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- One of the USB A Male is USB2.0. It is for power up data transfer. For the two main plugs, they are USB3.0.
- USB 3.0 A Male to Male with Extra USB A 2.0 for Power Up Data Transfer
We Also Recommend
Wavertec 43 & 40 Pin IDE & 22 Pin SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable with OTB External Power US Plug
Wavertec US Plug SATA to USB Adaptor High Speed USB3.1 Type A with 12V DC Power Hard Drive USB Adapter for 3.5 2.5 SATA 2.5 SSD 5TB Hard Drive HDD
Wavertec 40cm 1Ft Short Micro USB 3.0 Male to USB 3.0 Male with USB Power Y Cable HDD USB Adapter Micro USB Type B to USB Type A Cable for Hard Drive
Wavertec USB Type C Male to 1Gb Ethernet Card RJ-45 1000 Mbps with 3 USB 3.0 Ports Hub LAN Metallic Case for Apple MacBook Dell IBM Universal OEM