This is a life example of how our buyer use our items. All the info and photos are originated from our buyer.
- Transcend Premium 32G Micro SD Card
- Buyer plugged in different laptops, audio system in his car Jeep Grand Cherokee
- I'm using the microSD USB Adapter basically as a 'flexible' USB drive. By swapping microSD cards, I can create a small USB drive that has different capacities.
- I have a number of microSD cards in various cameras and as spares. I have a similar adapter, but with all the microSD cards I own it is nice to have an additional adapter.
- The devices I use the adapter for includes multiple laptops and even the stereo in my Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Remove microSD card from camera, insert into adapter and then into laptop to copy images (and then delete from the microSD card).
- Insert microSD card into the adapter, copy music (MP3) files to the card and then take the card/adapter out to my Jeep and copy the song files onto the radio hard drive.
- I also use the adapter for updating the navigation maps on the Jeep radio.
Above info is from Buyer:
- Todd from Minnesota
We Also recommend these:
Share this post